INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
In compliance with the provisions of Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and Legislative Decree n ° 101 of 10 August 2018 we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and Legislative Decree n ° 101 of 10 August 2018 and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, in subject of Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
The DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of the Reg. UE 2016/679 and of Legislative Decree n ° 101 of 10 August 2018 is Alpa service srl VAT number: 06411771212 – Registered in the Chamber of Commerce of Naples (NA-813740)
TYPE OF DATA
For the purposes of this information, we mean:
Personal data: any information concerning an interested party, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological identity, economic, cultural or social – cf. art. 4, c. 1, no. 1 GDPR. We inform you, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree n ° 101 of 10 August 2018, the general regulation on data protection, that the personal data you provide or otherwise acquired by the same in compliance with the laws in force, may be subject to processing, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality obligations.
The processing of personal data must be understood as: ‘any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or a set of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring , storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or the destruction’.
The interested party must be understood as: “identified or identifiable natural person”.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Alpa service srl may collect your ‘Personal Data’, i.e. information that identifies you as a natural person or through which you can be identified, of the following types:
– Navigation data relating to the website www.alparent.it such as the internet protocol address (IP)
– Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site
– Telephone number
– Name and surname
– VAT number tax code
– Business name
– Usage data and unique identifiers of advertising devices (Google Advertiser ID)
– Any email to request information from the data controller or to send general information
– Preventive elaboration
– Provision of rental services
– Sending information material using e-mail or WhatsApp (with prior consent)
– Fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations and administrative-accounting purposes.
PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness art. 6 lett. b Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
– user account management;
– to process and manage contracts;
– for interaction with social networks and external platforms;
– internal statistical purposes;
– exercise a legitimate interest (for example: right of defense in court, protection of credit positions, ordinary internal needs of an operational, managerial and accounting nature).
– to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations, as well as to comply with laws and regulations;
– for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses deriving from illegal use of the website or related services by the User.
These information and / or registration services are transmitted from a web server to the user’s computer, in order to identify the browser on the computer returning to said site. These tools allow the analysis of web traffic, support the efficiency of the website and / or allow web applications to send dedicated information to their users.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, consult the cookies policy or requests at email@example.com
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data provided may be disclosed to recipients, art. 28 of the Reg. 2016/679, which will process the data as managers and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Manager, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Specifically, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
– External collaborators (e.g. multi-firm agents);
– Company for which the broker service is provided;
– Studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
– Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of designated internal and external data processors is constantly updated and available at the registered office
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES, TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data are disclosed to those strictly necessary for the performance of company activities; these data are not transferred to non-EU countries. The data will be processed and managed by:
– employees and collaborators of Alpa service srl in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment and / or system administrators;
– affiliated or otherwise associated companies;
– third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site may contain links or references for accessing other sites. We inform you that Alpa service srl does not control the cookies or other monitoring technologies of such websites to which this Policy does not apply. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to do so. Personal Data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, respecting the minimization principle referred to in Article 5, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR as well as the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is required. Therefore:
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained for up to five years from when the execution of the contract is completed;
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to a quote will be retained for up to one year from when the request is completed;
– The Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be anonymised in order to be able to manage a historical database for internal statistical purposes. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised. To find out the criteria underlying the data retention period, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The art. 15/16/17/18/19/20 of the GDPR UE 679/2016 grant the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including those of obtaining from the data controller or data processors confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their making available in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as of the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is interest, the integration of data; to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.
You can assert your rights by contacting the Data Controller, by writing to email@example.com Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling) as well as the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. EU 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. In the event of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of the Reg. EU 2016/679.
CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES
The Data Controller periodically checks its privacy and security policy and, if necessary, reviews it in relation to regulatory, organizational or technological changes. In the event of a change in the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the site.